Set your sights on the new season? It’s now time to fully embrace 2018 and welcome its new fashion trends to give your outfits a new lease of life.
And what’s better than some spectacular sunnies? We all know that there’s no other wardrobe staple that can elevate your look like a new pair of glasses.
If you can’t wait for the upcoming Fashion Weeks (we’ll be there, keep an eye on our next posts!) to finally see all the new propositions, SmartBuyGlasses is here to reveal the eyewear trends that will define 2018.
Get prepped with these catwalk-inspired looks!
- Pastel Colours: Pastels are dream-like, romantic and soft. Pastel shades evoke a sense of calmness and remind us of serenity. Wear pastel pink, peach, soft lilac and pale yellow with different shapes of eyewear. You probably think of pastels in summer and spring, but you should wear them in winter too! These colours will brighten up the cold season and they look amazingly pretty against the white snow and the grey background of the winter season.
LMNT Madonna, Yellow Lenses- $ 30 LMNT Ella, Pastel Pink – $ 30
- Tortoise Shell Glasses: Tortoise glasses mirror the autumn season better than any other accessory, but they can be easily worn in summer as well thanks to the many colour palettes of this stylish pattern. 2018 will add metallic bridge pieces and new light speckled shades. Check here to find our best tortoise shell glasses for the new season!
Celine CL 41801/S Pretty – $ 301
- Thin and Small Frames: edgy look and maximum comfort thanks to light and thin frames. If you thought thin frames were just for your office wear, you will have to think twice. They can easily be matched with a fancy outfit at night to give you a sophisticated and chic look.
- Classic Aviators with a Twist: There’s no way around. Aviators are a classic and they have stood the test of time, being always in style and popular with all fashion trends. 2018 will bring in more square and longitudinal shapes giving you a special twist to knock them out. We suggest slim frames for the summer and thicker and bolder sunglasses for fall and winter.
Square Aviator, Dsquared2, $190 Classic Aviator, Ray-Ban, $ 178
- Premium Acetate: when it comes to high-quality and great materials for frames that last, nothing can beat acetate. Opt for premium acetate spectacles and you won’t go unnoticed. It will donate with transparent and unique colour patterns. For added interest, acetate glasses for 2018 are renewed with gold temple details.
Can’t choose one? Well, it’s easy. Try them all and be ready to rock Summer 2018!